Wednesday, June 23, 2004
Maybe Blogs Create Heart attacks....
This is how a blog works. I push a button on the menu marked "Create". Then this little page comes up marked "Title" at the top with room to write underneath. Then I type a little bit of me on the page. When I'm done, I push a button called "Pulish post". Then this clock pops up with it's hands circling it to show that the computer's thinking and publishing. It is here that I feel like I may be having a bit of a heart attack. Call me a drama queen, call me an exaggerator. But this is true. I think, there goes a little piece of me! Out into the open! Bye! Bye! And I don't even know who's reading it. Who's out there??? Yoo hoo!!Excuse me but I have to go and have some strongly felt heart palpitations.....