Thursday, May 11, 2006

Finish the Sentence
I'm always: obsessing in my head about cleaning my apartment
I love saying: Just if you were wondering
I think flowers are: pretty and romantic
My fav Beatles song is: Rocky Racoon
My parents are: In their own Bubble
I hate: people that don't recycle
I love: Yoga!!
I was born: ....a rockstar......?
Sometimes I try too hard: On getting things perfect
I work well on things: Alone!!
My childhood was: Really quick
My school: got shut down
I love to read books about:...fake people in their fake lives....
I'm addicted to: sugar.
I drink too much: ......when thirsty?
My earliest memory is: being in Macau
The last place I went on vacation was: South America
I think living far away from: Dave would make me really sad
I want to live closer to: anywherehot
The President is: a cartoon!!
The Media: Is biased
Right now, I should be calling: Nobody because it's 4am
The glass is: empty.
Kids can be: Really really cute.
Kids were mean to me when they: Called me the Chinese Pincher
Music companies are: ......um, purple.
I despise it when: i lose things
If I could go anywhere it would be: South East Asia. Three Months. Right now.
I love to shop: For work
Malls are a really fun place to: Work in......?
I had fun when: I was watching the stars on the ship.